My wonderful friend, Lee, is going with me today to buy my new guitar. Yay! We went shopping on Friday. Amazingly enough, I did NOT walk out of Encore with a new guitar. That might have actually been a first for me as I am very much an impulse buyer. I weighed my options over the weekend, deciding which guitar would best suit me for now. I'm meeting Lee on my lunchbreak at Encore to piddle around some more with the guitars and grab my new treasure!! Yay!!
It is such a joy to be able to be creative through music once again. I grew up playing the organ and was in band during my junior high and high school years. I played the French Horn for 7 years. A beautiful instrument; however, not one that is easily travelled with. ;-)
So, GUITARS. Today I am thankful for guitars!!! And I am most especially thankful to Lee for his guidance in helping me to pick one out 'cause I sure don't know a thing about buying a guitar.
Picture to follow......
Today I am thankful for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment